Monday 3 September 2012

My trip to the beach

Yesterday, I went to Skegness (on the coast). It's the closest beach to me with an hours drive or hour and a half train journey, which sucks! I went with a friend to enjoy my last week before I start college and I thought I'd show some of the goodies I got!

Starting from the left:
I got two friendship bracelets, one for a penpal and one for me.
I bought a notebook which looks like an old fashioned magazine cover and I love it!
We played on the amusements a lot (slot machine etc) and with the tickets I won I bought the cupcake money box, I collect money boxes, and the Disney multi-colour pen.
I won the teddy bear on a 2p machine. It's worth £9.99 and I only put about 10 2ps to win it, so I was really lucky. It's so cute!
Finally, I bought a range of postcards to send to a few penpals so they can see where I went.

I love my trips to the beach. Unless I visit my grandparents, this is my closest beach so I do enjoy it, it's a beautiful atmosphere.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise! It's Gladys here! Nice blog! And nice cupcake coin box!

    ReplyDelete